Friday, April 14, 2017

Anonymous L.A. Made it better

Volunteers Needed I’m in need of a few brave souls with the drive and the desire to make something better – more specifically one of these Bob Ross (arguably the most socially significant and influential artist of our times) landscapes. Painted by me using the colors, techniques and other information I gathered while watching reruns of Mr. Ross’s program. This collaborative project is open to all, no experience required. You may add to or remove from any part of the original image: paint it, cut it, burn it, write on it, whatever… it’s up to you. Just make it better. If you’re interested in participating just send me a mailing address (through this app) and one of these inspired original painting will be on its way to you. Then when your updates are complete simply mail the better piece back to me and you will receive a unique and personalized certificate of completion. Thanks in advance, Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home